The PASA Practical Pool Plant Safety Award is a hands on one day course delivered on site for already qualified Pool Plant Certificate holders. The course is designed to take small groups of learners of no more than six at a time through practical elements in the plant room. Learners will be required to get hand on experience of day to day tasks in the swimming pool plant room. This will include the following elements.
- Cleaning strainer baskets
- Cleaning the in line strainer to the probe housing and adjust flow speed
- Replacing and cleaning probes
- Replacing and cleaning injectors
- Storage and hand dosing rates for swimming pool
- Calculated rates of chemicals for your individual swimming pool
- Handling and filling chemical tanks and much more
All learners attending this course must already hold a regulated, PWATG recognised or CIMSPA endorsed Pool Plant Qualification from an awarding body in the UK and the qualification must be valid. The course also includes a safety audit conducted with the trainer and learners in line with the PWTAG Code of Practice and Swimming Pool Water book.
For more information on this course please contact email@example.com